(Notice Barbie central in the top left of the first picture & the little pumpkins arranged so nicely on the fireplace. hehe.)


There's not much for me to "flashback" on about this picture. I don't really remember it much. I only just remembered that I was even a cheerleader for Halloween at all. In 1996, when this was taken, I would have been in 1st grade at Hansen. When we were younger we would have a special Halloween parade where the younger grades would walk through the classrooms and style their costumes. You felt like big stuff, trust me.
So, apparently I've been a Panther fan all my life! WAY TO GO BOYS for this past weekend and I can't wait for St. Louis!
P.S. Special thanks to my mother for making the costume, taking these pictures, and finding them for me so graciously when I asked.
Are you going to be down there this weekend? We're taking the fam... maybe we'll see you there?! (among all the other thousands of panthers!)
ReplyDelete