
Band: Needtobreathe
Album: The Outsiders
I have fallen in LOVE with this CD. I haven't quite made it through listening to each song, but I've heard a chunk of each (I have music ADD and wanted to hear what they all sounded like). I don't know how to quite describe their sound. The lead singers voice is just so much different than anything I've heard before. iTunes calls their sound "Alternative" but I've also seen them described as "folk." I would call a combination of both an accurate description. I don't know how else to really "review" this CD so I'm just going to hope what I've said is enough to convince you to listen to the little 30 second pieces of it that you can find on iTunes. Seriously, try it. :)
The title of this post is actually from my favorite song on the CD. I love the beat and the way the lyrics tell a story. Click here if you want to read them. Here is the link to watch them sing the song. I couldn't find a video that wasn't of them singing it live, but the quality isn't too bad and it's the full song.
Enjoy! :)
P.S. Does anyone know how to successfully embed video from YouTube without it overlapping on the sides of your blog? I kept trying and couldn't get it to work and I really want to post videos on this page instead of making you travel to a new site each time I want to show you something.
so about the video- I don't know what you've tried and stuff but I know for youtube videos you go to the video on you tube & there is an embed code. Go there and click the letters/code in that box and this opens some stuff below it. You can there change the color of the bar where the start/pause thing is along the bottom of the video and then under that there is a size tool thing. There you can change the size of the video. Click what size you want and then go and copy the embed code. When you go back to type on your blog go to the edit HTML tab in the upper right hand corner of the text box. then paste the code where you want it.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if that's what you already tried/did but that's the only way I know how. :)