Let's just say they are lacking. And it's embarrassing to note (but something I sorta want to remember) that there is currently almost 2 weeks of dirty clothes piled on my floor, running and otherwise, and clean laundry from almost 2 weeks ago still in the basket from being transported back to the apartment, or on the chair. Yikes! Also, having black furniture, please try and ignore the dust. It hasn't been very long since I dusted (maybe a 1 1/2 weeks) but it accumulates so fast on black furniture. I think it's safe to say that I'm going to be spending a decent amount of time doing some picking up and cleaning. I already tidied up the living room. I am doing some major procrastinating with the bedroom. I'm not sure I'm wanting to brave that pile!
In other news, I only have 1 final left and it's my easiest one. That meant today, after my final at 8 a.m. (so early!), I got to do some stuff for ME! I watched a movie from Netflix that has been taunting me all last weekend and this week (Cocktail w/ Tom Cruise -- I thought it was alright), bummed around in sweats all day, and hung out with friends. I even got time to bake banana bars. Maybe when I actually cut into them and eat them, I'll post about it. :) Also, I recognize I forgot last weeks flashback, so my goal is to get something up for you before this weeks is due (so basically get it up tomorrow since it's Thursday already).
Hope everyone is having a great week and that you didn't blow away!
No comments:
Post a Comment