Thursday, May 20, 2010

Here's a Question

Tonight I'm going to ask my first survey question to you my readers. You should respond by commenting on this post. If you don't have an account, you can still comment as anonymous and then just sign your name so I know who you are! :) My answer to my own question is posted below, just note that my response may have a few spoilers. (You'll understand this disclaimer when you read the question)


Did you watch tonight's Grey's Anatomy finale? If so, what were your thoughts. If not, have you not watched the show ever or were you just unable to watch tonight.

I thought the episode was WONDERFUL. While a big gruesome and depressing, I was pleasantly surprised that the ending wasn't a giant cliffhanger. I think that with everything else that happened, I as a viewer appreciated that it wasn't. The character interaction was excellent, and the actor who played the shooter did a fantastic job. I noticed the trend of having many of the Mercy West doctors being killed, which unfortunate and a little sad, but at the same time I don't know if there characters blended well. My greatest disappointment was with Meridith being pregnant and then not all in one episode. I wonder where that story line will go next season. Can't wait for season 7! :)

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen the show!! Can you believe it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know my answer. I did watch it. I'm never into the shooting situations but I agree about the ending not being a cliffhanger, and I WAS very happy about that! I also am very excited for season 7 and to see what happens! Hopefully Derek & Meredith will get pregnant again. Only like 3 months or so wait! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I haven't seen the show either. I've seen some movies with the actors that are in the show though!

    ReplyDelete