
Peach & Orange Milkshake
Serves 3-4
Scant 1/2 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Peach Yogurt
Scant 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
5-6 Canned Peach Halves, Drained
Sugar to Taste
Enough Ice to Reach Preferred Consistency
1. Pour the milk, yogurt, and orange juice into a blender and blend gently until combined.
2. Add 1/2 the peach halves and some ice. Blend until smooth.
3. Add the remaining peach halves and more ice. Continue to blend.
4. Add sugar to taste and continue adding ice until desired consistency is reached.
5. Pour into cups and serve.

Overall it was pretty tasty. I did like yesterdays better. This one was much more creamy because of the milk/yogurt combination so I wouldn't crave it as much on a hot day. It also reminded me a lot of an Orange Julius except with peaches.
Peach & Orange Milkshake Earns:
Four out of Five Stars!
Serves 3-4
Scant 1/2 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Peach Yogurt
Scant 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
5-6 Canned Peach Halves, Drained
Sugar to Taste
Enough Ice to Reach Preferred Consistency
1. Pour the milk, yogurt, and orange juice into a blender and blend gently until combined.
2. Add 1/2 the peach halves and some ice. Blend until smooth.
3. Add the remaining peach halves and more ice. Continue to blend.
4. Add sugar to taste and continue adding ice until desired consistency is reached.
5. Pour into cups and serve.

Overall it was pretty tasty. I did like yesterdays better. This one was much more creamy because of the milk/yogurt combination so I wouldn't crave it as much on a hot day. It also reminded me a lot of an Orange Julius except with peaches.
Peach & Orange Milkshake Earns:
Four out of Five Stars!
We LOVE smoothies at our house! Yours looks yummy! I make a mean Orange Julius or Pumpkin Pie Smoothie!! :)
ReplyDelete