Okay. So I don't love them. They actually hurt. A lot. But I do love these two things:


They may in fact be my new best friends. Coach Don told me on our first marathon team run (more on the whole marathon thing in another post) that I should rub this into my legs before a run and then really stretch and ice after. Well, today I didn't get it into my legs before the run and I don't have ice here at my apartment, but I did rub Icy Hot on my shins/calves after my run tonight and it feels AMAZING. My legs feel 100% better than they did after my run. It actually just might be true love. ;) Now I need to work on freezing cups of water so I can work on the the whole icing after a run thing... Learning process? I think yes. :)
I love that you're meeting these new friends (icy hot and biofreeze) but I don't love that you have to meet them because of shin splints. =] I also love how you're now calling Don Coach Don! (makes sense because he's never been your coach until now!!!!) woot woot!!!!
ReplyDelete